Zadie's is run by a mother and daughter team, Zadie and Winifred Smith. Since 1994, Zadie's has provided the highest quality childcare for working parents in Summit, NJ and surrounding areas. Zadie's has a phenomenal reputation for providing a nurturing and safe environment, and for training and retaining highly qualified caregivers and teachers. Zadie's works diligently everyday to ensure that we are successfully meeting each child's individual needs.
Zadie's is committed to delivering the highest quality childcare. We ensure that:
- Staff members receive training in CPR and First Aid
- Teacher/Caregiver to child ratios exceed state requirements and remain best-in-class
- We are serving nutritiously prepared meals for breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack
- We are providing extended hours for those unexpected last minute work related issues
- Parents have availability of secure internet viewing providing peace of mind as their child transitions into this very nurturing environment
- We continue to develop and deliver academically challenging curricula emphasizing real world analytical skills
Take a Virtual Tour
Take a look at our online facility tour.
Come By and Visit
Call today to tour our home facility, Zadie's Nurturing Den located at 1 Walnut Street in Summit, New Jersey. See for yourself that Zadie's offers something special in childcare.
Contact us today to discuss ways to enroll for a spot at our new East Orange, New Jersey location.[top of page]